Saturday, May 29, 2010

Zane

Here is another cute little one. Zane reminded me so much of my Ethan when he was a babe. He had the same "monkey hair" as I would call it. No matter what I did it would stick straight up and Zane's mom said his is the same way. I love it! She also told me he hated to be naked and screamed whenever she took of his clothes, so I had this brilliant idea to turn the heat up in my house to 80 degrees. Zane loved it and was happy as could be. Sara and I were dying! I thought I was going to pass out towards the end but Zane was happy so that's all that matters :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Shaun & April said...

So cute! Who knew Jake would have such cute kids?? J/K... next time your over this way, give me a call and come see my wall downstairs...it's covered with all your photo's of us on canvas.