Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The York Family

Wow, two posts in one day! Craziness :) I was so excited to take this family's pictures and then on the day of it rained. Alot. But we did them anyway. It sprinkled on us a little and then stopped. I am so glad we ended up doing them because I think they turned out fabulous- the rain really seemed to bring out all the green and really make the colors awesome. It helps to have gorgeous people in the pictures as well :) They are just about done Leesa. I'll run them by to you in the next day or two.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lesa York said...

Love, love, love them Whitney! You are so amazing! We love you guys! Thanks again

The Mills said...

Whit, those are so dang cute! you do such a good job, I wish we lived closer :)