Monday, August 16, 2010

Carson, Landon, and Grayson...

I couldn't resist putting this one up! I don't think I stopped laughing this entire session. I wish we had had a video camera with us! Kassie, I'm sure there is never a dull moment in your house!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

Whitney~
This is Lacey Daily. I came across your blog through Jessica Wing. You did a great job on her photos. Curt and I would love for you to do our family pictures. We have a 4 year old little boy named Harper. And a little girl named Swayzie who is almost 3 months. Is it possible for you to do our pictures sooner then later. We are going to Portland for Thanksgiving. But we are celebrating Christmas then too. I wanted to give family pictures for presents. Could you fit us in and have our pictures back before November 19th? You can email me back at curtisnlacey@msn.com.

Thanks Whitney