I am just starting this blog so I will update you on what we've been up to in the last little while...In April we went down south to do the Hole in the Rock trail. It's a jeep trail down by Lake Powell, it takes you to the place where some of the pioneers came into the valley. (I don't remember which handcart company it was.) It is pretty amazing to see what they had to do to get here. The trail to get to it is pretty amazing to. We took our Commander down and it did great, there were parts that had me and the kids in tears and one part that had us pretty much vertical about to tip over and roll down the cliff, (Dylan and Braxton were bawling, but Ethan was oblivious sucking on his fingers and watching a movie.) but other than that it was fun! (Jed will say I'm exagerating and that it wasn't that bad, but that is how I remember it!)The kids are out of school now, and I am finding every way possible to keep them entertained so that I don't go insane. Between baseball, t-ball, scouts, art lessons, swimming lessons, and having the entire neighborhood at my house all the time I think I might go insane anyway but the kids are happy so thats all that matters right!
The pics of the kids above are ones that I took and Barbara printed them on gallery wrapped canvas for me...they turned out darling!


2 comments:
Whit looking so cute! I will come help you soon!
Your blog looks great and I love the photos of the boys.
Post a Comment