Monday, June 16, 2008

Yeah, the carny's gone!!




So I love Art City days... really, but I am very glad it is over with! The carnival was fun when I was 10 but now it is a nightmare, trying to keep your kids all in one place and pushing a stroller through a million carny folk gets old. I won't even get into how much we spent. It is worth it though when I see my kids having so much fun. Jed doesn't care what he has to go through just as long as he gets his greasy carny food :)

1 comment:

Jess and Joe said...

I feel the same way and I only had one little mad women to control! So dirty...I wonder why I never noticed it before I have a child of my own...=]
It was go to see you at the parade. Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!