This is my friend Jess and her family, it was so fun to see them, I haven't seen them forever! I think the last time I saw Sam he was what, 4? Crazy how time flies! It was so great to see all of you! Jess, let me know if this meets your approval... :)
5 comments:
What a stunning family! Good job Whit, I loved all of them. I love the one of Lani and Dave walking with Addy, so stinkin cute.
It's good Whit. I approve! j/k =]
Thanks for doing them. I was a lot of fun and you did such a good job, once again! Thanks for taking 900 lbs off of me with photoshop! hehehe!
Awesome! You do such a good job. Addy(sp?) is so photogenic. Did I tell you how much I loved the garage doors with the red brick? I had lots of those blown up!
Whit, I would love to have you take our family pics... I'm sure your crazy busy, but let me know what your schedule is like. Email me at april-briggs@comcast.net Especially if you can take 900lbs off of me too :)
You take such good pictures!
Post a Comment