Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I suck...Merry Christmas!

The title pretty much sums it up, I ment to send out Christmas cards, but I don't think it is going to be happening this year, I am lucky to get my house cleaned and kids looking non-orphany, so consider this your card...sorry! We still love you all and wish you a Merry Christmas! Don't look at the picture too closely because as said above it sucks, oh well.
Our family is doing great, the kids are growing like weeds. Dylan is in fourth grade and loving it, Braxton is in first grade and has a blast at school, Ethan is a monster and terrorizes everyone, but he is cute so we will keep him. We are so thankful for each other and for all of you and for the gospel in our lives, we truly are so blessed!
Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

Bob and Donna said...

Your card is very cute. I didn't look too closely as you asked. I have one of ours in the mail for you. I have had so many compliments on it. It turned out great. Thanks again for everything. Have a wonderful holiday.

Ashley Bogard said...

Cute Whit, I know how you feel! Except I only have one, so you have more excuses than I do. I love all the cards you designed this year, so add that to your being crazy busy also. Merry Christmas!

The Mills said...

Thats darling Whit!

Stinsonian said...

Whit, this is Jenny Shelline Stinson... you are an awesome photographer! Will you take our family pictures? Check out our blog and let me know what your schedule is like after the holidays. :) http://stinsonian.blogspot.com