Friday, January 23, 2009

Alec
















Katie I have to say you and Mario make gorgeous kids! This is Katie's newest addition and he like his sister is going to be quite the heartbreaker! I have to say though I have never seen a baby pee as much as this little one, and always at just the perfect moment, like when Katie had his feet cupped in her hands...classic boy!

4 comments:

Just Nicole said...

You are such a talented photographer! I might have to hire you!

haley said...

What a gorgeous baby! Those pictures are amazing.

Ashley Bogard said...

Again I love the pics! You did an awesome job, the announcement was darling too. Katie looks too good for just having a baby.

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

Whitney, you are amazing. Jenny had told me about what a good photographer you were. She is right! I saw your blog on Emily's. Hope everything is going good.