
this wasn't the only way he will wear underwear! I bought him some the other day hoping it would help him to go potty. He was so excited he was dancing around and laughing. I put them on him and told him that if he wore them he had to go pee-pee in the potty. He stopped dancing and looked at me for a minute and said "Take them off mom, take them off." Now he gets them out of his drawer and does this, what a stinker!
4 comments:
I still think that is cute. Oh potty training, can't wait for that.
no it's still cute :)
What a stinker! It's still cute though. Potty training sucked! But I've heard boys are harder than girls. So good luck with that!
That is too funny!! Hey I don't know what your schedule is like, but I wanted to see if you could take some pics of my kids in the next week or two. Call me and let me know what you have available! Thanks!! 368-5821
Post a Comment