Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sneak peek











Christy, I just finished your pictures and realized I have no cd's to burn them too :( So here is a little peek for ya :) Hayden is such a cutie and so alert! He was such a good little guy for being so awake, he just wanted to look around at everything. I was so worried about that darn hanging baby pose because I thought he would absolutley hate it, but I think he really liked it! It ended up being the easiest pose.

3 comments:

haley said...

What a cute little guy! Those pic are amazing!

Christy said...

Whit!! Thoset turned out so stinkin cute!! I love them! I can't wait to see the rest of them! You do such an awesome job! Can't wait to get more done!

Christy

Cassi said...

whitney I snuck a peek at your blog..and oh how I love these pics. I want some of these of my little guy, but I think he is probably too big now. They are darling though!