






Here are some of Anna's bridal pictures, isn't she GORGEOUS!! We lucked out and got good weather for a day, the next day it snowed like crazy! And thankyou Anna for being so willing to do these. I made her go to this muddy field with an old run down house, totally grimy and dirty in her beautiful wedding dress, if it were me I would have been like, "you want me to go where in this?!!!", but she was awesome and I am so glad because I love the way they turned out.
4 comments:
Whitney you are amazing. I love the one where she is sitting in the orchard. The trees were perfect. You have a future in photography.
so beautiful!
Wow What a gorgeous dress she has! I love the one where they are kissing over the fence. So cute!
Whit they are beautiful, you are such the little professional now! I wish you were around when I got married, my pics are lame.
Post a Comment