Thursday, April 16, 2009
We're back in business!!
Yay! Our computer is fixed! Sandy Swanson, you are amazing! He fixed it and we didn't have to erase and reinstall anything! I know it was a lot of work, and a lot of your time, it really means alot! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, so much again for coming to our rescue! I can't stress enough guys, back up EVERYTHING! Luckily, all of our programs & pictures were somehow still on our computer, but if it wasn't it was nice knowing that I had all of our pictures on dvd's. There were still a few things that I didn't have though so I am so buying an external harddrive to backup my entire computer. I have thought about it getting one before, and even had one in my cart at CostCo once, but my cheapness won me over then. I have learned my lesson and it is so worth the money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey whitney did you ever sell your camera? Mine are both crap. If you still have it send me an email I might be interested jaimeharris@yahoo.com
Thanks!!
I am so glad. I think I found my disk, guess you don't need it. Sorry I am slow.
Post a Comment