Friday, May 29, 2009
Another school year finished
This day always makes me so sad! My children are growing up so fast and every school year goes by quicker it seems like. Braxton had a little first grade graduation ceremony-it was so cute! He has grown so much this year, and to think I was worried the kid would never know his alphabet! It seems silly to think that I had so many sleepless nights worrying about him. And Dylan he is doing math that I can't for the life of me figure out how to do! (sad I know) He will be in 5th grade! I remember kids having boy/girlfriends in 5th grade! *telling myself to not think about that* I just look at my kids and I am so proud of them and their accomplishments-- I love you, way to go guys!! You rock!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment