I love my boys! They really are the best! Love you guys! (And yes, Ethan is in the process of spitting at me because I am taking his picture AGAIN. I'm such a mean mom :)
such cute boys!!! So I am thinking that I would love to do some family pictures and some cute ones of Mylee here within the next few weeks! We are pretty flexible, we will just need to work around Alex's work schedule....so just let me know what day(s) would work for you and we will make something work! I am so excited!!! My phone # is 472-1585 or my email is hollieyork@gmail.com Just let me know! Thanks so much!
6 comments:
Now those are some CUTE boys!! I love the background.
Whit... your pics are SO cute!! I want to see Kellen's mission pics, put them on your blog or email them to me....
I agree some good lookin' kids!
That is such a cute picture! They have such a personality!
Very Cute!!
such cute boys!!! So I am thinking that I would love to do some family pictures and some cute ones of Mylee here within the next few weeks! We are pretty flexible, we will just need to work around Alex's work schedule....so just let me know what day(s) would work for you and we will make something work! I am so excited!!! My phone # is 472-1585 or my email is hollieyork@gmail.com Just let me know! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment