Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bills Family

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Aren't they just the most darling little family?! They were here from out of state for a wedding and had one day they could do family pictures and of course that one day was so windy and on the verge of storming (rain...hmmm that is surprising right?) We went ahead and did them and I'm so glad we did because they turned out DARLING! It was almost like the wind slowed down just long enough to get them done. Brayden is such a little ball of energy and so cute!! He is so going to be a little heartbreaker!

3 comments:

Carly said...

I love the tricycle picture!! Very cute.

Ashley Bogard said...

Those are just adorable, you got some cute shots! He had on such a cute little outfit. Way to go...again Whit!

Natalie said...

Whitney, they are so cute! I love the one of Brayden hanging upside down. That cracks me up! i can't wait to see all of them! Thanks for taking our pics!