I've been such a slacker in the blogging department lately, but with baseball, Lake Powell and not to mention five kids and all their friends running wild around my house it is hard to find time to do anything. For those of you that I have done pictures for, thankyou, thankyou, from the bottom of my heart for being patient with me! Here is a sample of some of the things I have done, as for baseball and our fun Lake Powell trip, those pics are coming soon :)
3 comments:
WOW! You just get better and better! These pictures are awesome. I LOVE the one of Elliette in the high chair! Adorable!
I am so excited to see all of the pics! I love the exposed brick in the one in the pink chair. The trike is darling. Good job Whit!
So cute, Whit! That is an awesome pic of Boyd and Jayne!
Post a Comment