Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Brynlee

(I hope I spelled it right Jen) It was so fun to take this little angels pictures, she was so good and I got to see Jen that I haven't seen since my wedding which was forever ago--seriously it's coming up on TWELVE YEARS!! And my baby just turned 10 yesterday--yes I am feeling old ;) Anywho, it was great to catch up with you Jen you haven't changed at all and your kids are darling. My boys keep asking when they can play with Tanner again. We need to get a girls night together and go hang out. Photobucket

2 comments:

McAllister Fam said...

Oh my Goodness!! Whit, that picture is beautiful!! Tanner would love to get together again too, let's plan something soon before school starts!! It was so good to chat with you for a few hours, you are too darn cute!! Thanks again for taking Brynlee's pictures, I can't wait to see the rest of them!
love ya!

Ashley Bogard said...

Jen is stunning as always and her baby is darling! Can't wait to see more Whit.