and I bet a third would be just as cute! :) And I'm going to ask everyone who looks at this, out of the last two pictures which do YOU like the best? I'm just curious, one is my normal edit and one is my vintage. And I double dog dare EVERYONE who looks to comment...(pretty please)
Okay, I am such a blog stalker, so now I will fess up and comment. I like the vintage better. I think it's because the red looks way too red in the first one. And call me too!! I want to schedule something for you to take pics of my kids/family during the fall. Thanks!
Vintage for sure! Whitney we didn't make it up there this summer. Partly because I am prego again, due in a month. Maybe another winter session??? With two little girls! Love your work
7 comments:
Great pics Whit! I like the vintage. I think it adds character!
I like the vintage. It looks nice against the white wood.
that's hard I had to keep looking but I think I also like the vintage.
Whit... Call me! I want to make an appointment to have Shelbie photos taken.. as a surprise for my mom's birthday in November.. 801-472-4734
Vintage
Okay, I am such a blog stalker, so now I will fess up and comment. I like the vintage better. I think it's because the red looks way too red in the first one. And call me too!! I want to schedule something for you to take pics of my kids/family during the fall. Thanks!
Vintage for sure! Whitney we didn't make it up there this summer. Partly because I am prego again, due in a month. Maybe another winter session??? With two little girls! Love your work
Post a Comment