
Brax had a run in with the asphalt the other day, the poor little guy. He had run out in the road to get something and with the grace that he inherited from me he tripped on his feet and did this. The worst part was that I had gone around the block with Ethan and ended up talking at the neighbors for awhile. I came home and started cleaning up the kitchen when Dylan comes in saying that one of the friends said that Braxton got hurt really bad and ran in the house. So I search the house thinking I'm going to find a passed out child somewhere, all this time our neighbors have helped him, treated his wounds, and had him lying on their couch with an ice pack. I think that just about blew it for the mom of the year award :( Oh, and he had the cutest little group of freckles right below that eye that I LOVED! Do freckles survive road rash?
2 comments:
Poor Brax. We really ought to wrap him in a padded suit or something. This reminds me of when Jake and Ethan collided on Dyl's birthday and Braxton yelled "man down." Ha ha, he is a funny kid.
How sad!!
Post a Comment