Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Diet diary part 2

Two posts in one day...I'm awesome...and getting a little lightheaded. Yes, it is my first day on the 500 cal diet and although I don't feel hungry at all I just started getting really lightheaded. The whole day has gone really good though no hunger really and the food was alright. For lunch and dinner I had 100g of chicken that I food processerized (yes processerized! I had 500 cal today give me a break!) and put some of that Weber grill mates season stuff in (which my little boy tells me makes his poop come out just so you know). I then wrapped it in romaine lettuce, yes I ate lettuce, you can all pick your jaws up off the floor now, I know it is quite shocking. I had a melba toast and a honeycrisp apple which I have to say is now my favorite food in the whole entire world! Have you tried those things? YUMMY!! Sprinkle some Truvia fake sugar and cinnamon on it and WOW!! Anyways day 3 down, 20 more to go.

1 comment:

Carly said...

YAY Whitney!! You are Super Woman, I couldn't survive off of 500 calories a day. I can't wait to see the end results, keep us updated:)