Monday, September 21, 2009

Diet Diary

Today is the day! I started the hCG diet today, so hopefully 23 days from now I will be at or closer to my goal weight. I thought I would be a dork and blog it so that it would be a little more added pressure for me to do well and also, so that if there is anyone out there who is considering hCG they can decide whether to do it or not from my experience.

I got the hCG from a website that my sis in law ordered it from, I will get details if anyone wants it. It was a whopping $39.00. Don't ever get it from a clinic! I took my hCG to a friend who works at a clinic that does hCG and she said it was the exact same stuff. Granted with their program they help you every step of the way and give you recipies and a counselor to guide you through it so I'm sure it is just a little easier, but you can find all the info on the internet so for those of us who don't want to drop $1000 for it--this is definatly the way to go!

I mixed it all this morning which was pretty easy and injected it. (Which for those of you who know me well this is a major accomplishment for me!) It didn't hurt at all to put the needle in. It took awhile to work up the courage, but that was really the worst part--the anticipation. It stung a little bit going in but not bad at all! Today and tomorrow are going to be easy as they are my loading days. I need to eat as much as I can, staying away from sweets obviously, but I am supposed to eat all the greasy food I want. (Brookside fries anyone?) So that is it for now, I will post more on Wed. when the actual dreaded 500 calorie a day diet begins *gulp* wish me luck!

5 comments:

jaime said...

I did this last year and it totally works if you stick with it! I did mine at home too. Where do you order from? When I order it takes forever to get here. I am starting again this month. Last time I did it the first 3 days were hard but it wasn't too bad after that. Good Luck!!

haley said...

500 calories a day?!?! Sounds more like torture than a diet! No, I actually know a few people who have had success from doing the same thing, but they were actually overweight when they did it. Which leads to my question.....why are YOU doing it?!?!

Jess and Joe said...

Ditto Haley! Come on Whit! =]

Ashley Bogard said...

You don't have any weight to lose. Crazy girl!

Robertson family said...

I just figure I am done having kids so I want my body back to the way it was before I had them...nothing else is working :)