Holy cow! I am so behind with editing it is not even funny! Thankyou all for being so patient as I get caught up!! I had so much fun taking and editing these pictures! They are so stinkin cute and Addies expressions are priceless!
I Love them!!!! Thank you so much! A great friend that takes amazing pics of my babes! What more could I ask for!? Sorry I didn't get to talk to you more this afternoon...I had an escapee on my hands. =] Thanks again!! You're the best!
I love that top one of Addy! So cute. We just had another girl the end of Sept. I am hoping to get back to Utah in Spring. Maybe you can sqeeze a session in with my girls?
4 comments:
Those are PRICELESS! I think your best yet, Whit I mean it they are stunning! I love them all!
Oh Whitney,
These are beautiful! I can't wait to see baby Crew's! You do such a great job!
I Love them!!!! Thank you so much! A great friend that takes amazing pics of my babes! What more could I ask for!?
Sorry I didn't get to talk to you more this afternoon...I had an escapee on my hands. =]
Thanks again!! You're the best!
I love that top one of Addy! So cute. We just had another girl the end of Sept. I am hoping to get back to Utah in Spring. Maybe you can sqeeze a session in with my girls?
Post a Comment