Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Fabulous Maple Mountain Cheerleaders

These guys were so fun to take pictures of...and so easy to take pictures of, after taking pictures of little kids I forget how fun and simple it is when they actually WANT their picture taken :) Notice the DARLING girl on the second row second in from the right. She is my cute neighbor Randie--love ya girl!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Ashley Bogard said...

Whit the color looks fabulous, you always worry and they are always amazing! What a fun group of girls, easier than a crying 16 month old :)

The Mills said...

Yeah they look so cute! Good JOB WHIT!!

Randie said...

WHIT THEY LOOK SO FREAKING AMAZING I LOVE THEM!!! AHH I CANT WAIT TO GET THE REST OF THEM TOMORROW! i love you, thanks again for taking these! your the best! haha thanks for thinkin i am darling! haha but i look so tired!