Saturday, January 2, 2010

Our Christmas 2009

Yes, it's shocking I know but here is a post with my own kids in it :) We had a wonderful Christmas this year and are so thankful for the blessings we enjoy! I apologize for not sending out cards to everyone, I thought I sucked last year for putting our card with the crappy family picture on the blog and this year I didn't even get the picture. It is so much easier taking pictures of other peoples kids! Mine just roll their eyes at me when I get out the camera. One goal to add to the list for 2010, I WILL get a decent family picture this year! Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know how thankful we are for you--each and every one of you! I hope you all had a great Christmas and that 2010 will be a great year for everyone!

Here is our Christmas morning...





Ok, so they are out of order...oh well at least I got them up right?

2 comments:

Mrs. A. Black said...

I love the looks on their faces! Priceless!

Ashley Bogard said...

You are so funny, hard being the photographer and not getting your own pics. The kids looked like they loved Christmas!