Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Blacks

Jed and I just decided that we have the most good-looking family members ever! This is my adorable cousin and her darling family. It was so fun to see them again! We don't see much of each other anymore and I forget how big your kids are getting! I still expect to see little 6 & 8 year olds running around. Ha ha, I just remembered--was it Carson or Cade that held the hose up to Grandma B's open window and they were so amazed at how the water just "disappeared" when it hit the screen. Ah, good times!

Photobucket
Photobucket
umm, hello!! I freaking used to babysit this kid!Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
When I told them I wanted them to kiss for this one Lisa said "Each other?" (She is so going to kill me for saying that :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Randie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.