Such a cute family! They also happen to be my neighbors, and it was so fun to take their pictures. Palmer totally cracked me up with his cake. It was FREEZING outside but we put the cake in front of him and he went crazy! He would stop and shiver for a second and then go back to stuffing in as much cake as he could. He reminded me of cookie monster when he shovels in all the cookies. Which is what I am being now that I think about it. The bad thing with all this editing is I sit and eat. Mostly to stay awake, and with all my wonderful neighbors we have no short supply of treats around here. I hope you all realize that you're giving me thunder thighs for Christmas! (Or bigger ones at least :))
Love your photos. I am interested in having you take some pictures for my sons 2nd birthday next month. I can't see any contact info on your blog and don't even know where you are located. Please email me if you would be available. stewandanne @ gmail . com Thanks.
2 comments:
These are awesome!! I love the location. The scenery of the railroad pic is beautiful. Good eye:) What a cute family.
Love your photos. I am interested in having you take some pictures for my sons 2nd birthday next month. I can't see any contact info on your blog and don't even know where you are located. Please email me if you would be available. stewandanne @ gmail . com
Thanks.
Post a Comment