Saturday, December 5, 2009

My cute cousins

Nicole, you probably already have the cd and I'm just posting this sorry! Thankyou so much for having me do all your pictures! I never get to see you guys anymore except for Memorial day and Christmas! It seems like yesterday we were all at Grandma and Grandpas eating popsicles and floating popsicle stick boats down the ditch. I so miss the good old days. Love ya all and I will see you at Grandmas in a few days!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

Mrs. A. Black said...

I love these of our Bylund cousins! Nic & Jess are GORGEOUS and Alex & Taylor are wow! Handsome!!! I love your comment Whit about eating popsicles and then floating the sticks down the ditch. Makes me miss Grandpa because he loved it when we did that. Ahhhhh, good memories! We are so blessed!

Just Nicole said...

Thanks for taking the pictures! They all turned out so pretty!

Just Nicole said...

Oh yeah, Lisas post made me cry :)