Seriously, I have the best, cutest kids ever! As I'm sitting here Ethan and his cousin are painting. Ethan is painting "footfrints" and Jake is of course painting a vacuum. The last couple of days Ethan has been building a "huppershinny" with Legos, and blankets. He's painting one now, I have yet to figure out what a heppershinny is. I think it is some sort of Ninja person, the kid is so funny! He told me the other day he has a girlfriend at preschool. I love it!! The other two NEVER (and still won't) admit they think any girl is cute. When Ethan sees her at school he gets all bashful and looks up at me and smiles LOVE IT!! Of course that could mean trouble when he is older :) Braxton is turning 8 on Friday. We are redoing his room for his birthday and he couldn't be more excited! I'll post pictures soon, it's going to be really cool :) I can't believe he is going to be baptized! It always seemed that this day would be so far away and now it is here already, time goes by way to fast! He is still my little sweetheart though, last night we were reading The Lightning Thief and the poor little guy was so scared. He came in while I was painting and asked if he could just sleep on the floor by me because I made him feel safe :) Dylan is such a little man now, always taking care of his little brothers. He is such a great kid!! I downloaded some songs onto his ipod and the next day he asked if I would take one of them off. He said it said the "S" word alot in it (which I totally didn't know about, I thought it was just like it was on the radio) and he didn't want to listen to it now. He is such a great example and I'm so glad he is my oldest so that the two have such a great big brother to look up to!
And what's a post without a picture :) This one cracks me up because Braxton was so freaked out to be on the train tracks. It took so many attempts to get one where he was looking. He kept looking back to make sure there wasn't a train. Can you tell he is absolutely terrified? Poor guy :)
2 comments:
YEAH! Finally pics of your own fam. Isn't that how it works when you are the photographer. So cute Whit!
Cute boys!!!!
Post a Comment