Braxton has been wanting his room redone for awhile now, which it SO needed to be redone, what was I thinking when I hung dinosaur wallpaper!! With his birthday we gave him the option of either getting his room done or getting a present and a friend party. I thought for sure that would talk him out of it, but it was with no hesitation he said he wanted his room redone! Jed and I worked our butts off trying to get it done in time. I mean we're talking baseboards taken out, retexturing the walls, it was a mess! But we got it done AND it was fairly cheap! I think it would have been more to have a friend party! Braxton said he wanted a Jazz room so here is what we came up with:

I'm pretty excited with how it turned out! Not to mention excited that those freaking squares are done with! What a pain!! Oh, and thankyou to the grandmas and grandpas for his bike! He loves it!
Here is his reaction:

And here are the rugrats (I had to put them in)
1 comment:
Wow Whit, you are awesome, that looks so cool! Good JOB
Post a Comment