Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bentley & Hayden

I cannot believe that I am taking these two cuties one year pictures already! It seems that I just barely took their newborn ones, and they get more adorable everytime I see them. Hayden is just so cute and squishy with the cutest little chub cheeks I've ever seen. Bentley is so freaking beautiful and looked so cute in the little pettiskirts. I so almost took her home Candice!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hayden has the best expressions! You definately know what is going through his little head :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

And check out what Candice and Christy are making! I so want a girl now! You can find these cute accessories and more at Polka-Dots and Paisley
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Galo Fab 5 said...

Oooh! I so want Ruby's 2 year pics taken by that wall. I love it!

Ashley Bogard said...

I started a trend on that wall :) Of course they are just adorable! Love the outfit :)

The Reutzel Family said...

Oh my gosh! Those are so cute!!! I love them!!!! You did such a cute job!