
Oh, I love this little guy!! I wish he would stay four forever! Jed calls him my boss, which really isn't exaggerating at all. He is usually dressed as spiderman, loves to sing "Old McDonald had to fart" (thankyou Jed) and is never far away from his mommy for very long. Seriously it's like he has "mommy radar". The other night I layed down with him in his bed and snuck out when he was sound asleep, went and got into my bed and not 10 minutes later he comes walking into our room to lay by me. And you know how most kids have a comfort item like a blanket or stuffed animal? Well, his is his fingers--two in his mouth and one up his nose. He doesn't pick it he just has to stick it up there for some unknown reason. It's SO embarrassing! And it's so random. He'll be outside totally running around playing and will stop all of a sudden and "pick &suck". He is always telling me how amazing he is and that I am his best friend--I love him. And yes I call him my little poohead. He'll probably be traumatized for the rest of his life, but what can I say? It fits him perfectly :)
2 comments:
I just love this little guy! He is so stinkin' cute:) P.S. No I don't hate you:) I was really sick and didn't want to share it with you and your cute kids.
Hey! I thought I would try to reach you on your blog! i wanted new fam pics in May around Audreys 1sy bady if your available! let me know!
Post a Comment