Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Braxton

I know you're all saying (and when I say all I mean my whole FIVE followers :))"Check it out! She posted something!! I know its a miracle! See, me and my computer have not been getting along lately, that and I have felt like poo so well, there ya have it. But here is a picture of my sweet little Brax.
PhotobucketThe only problem is sweet little Brax is not so little anymore. This is one of his baptism pictures (yes that is a Book of Mormon he is reading, you can't really tell) We had such a great day that day. The cutest thing was when Jed brought him out of the water he was gasping like you wouldn't believe. I asked him when he began holding his breath and he said "When I first stepped in the water." I love him so much. He is such a sweetie. He loves basketball and is constantly out practicing. He is fanatical about his room and everything has to be just perfect. He has little cubbies in his closet and has everything set up and displayed just so. He is always doing cute little things like cleaning my room, or helping his monster of a little brother build a fort outside. He loves that he is now in scouts and on Tuesdays he will come in around 4:30 put on his scout shirt and ask if he can go a little early...scouts starts at 7:00. He has grown up so much! He was my little dirt eater when he was little. He could usually be found with a mouthful of dirt so I could never put him down anywhere. One time we were helping a neighbor lay sod and one neighbor asked if we needed money to help feed out children. When I looked confused he pointed behind me and there was Braxton spread eagle in the gutter licking the dirt out of it. If he wasn't eating dirt he could be found sucking on the rocks on our fireplace. He would have to pick out just the right one and examine it thoroughly before sucking on it. It was quite the show! He has a list of "embarrassing his mom" moments...I'm sure he gave the Art City Clinic something to talk about for quite awhile :0 Oh, I have plenty of future blackmail stories to tell ;)

4 comments:

Ashley Bogard said...

Whit he is getting so big so fast! Seriously can't believe he is 8! Way to go Braxton on the baptism.

The Mills said...

oh my goodness he is 8! HOLY CRAP Times flies! That is a darling pic Whit I LOVE IT!

McKayla said...

This picture is so precious!! Thank you so much for having your boys deliver my pictures!! I LOVE them! Thanks a million!

Jenny C said...

So cute!!