Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dan & Colbie

I get all teary eyed looking at these. I can't believe my little sis is getting married! It wasn't that long ago at my wedding a cute little 9 year old Colbie was crying because she didn't think she was going to see me again now that I was married. I am so proud of the person she has become. I admire her so much, and I don't tell her that enough. Anyone who knows her loves her and would agree that she is an amazing person! And I am so glad she and Dan found each other. I remember when they met they were just little--like 15 but I remember thinking how cute they were together. He is such a great guy and I couldn't ask for anyone better for her. We are so excited to have him be a part of our family. Well, my kids have been calling him their uncle for some time now, but now it will be official :) Love you guys!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shaun & April said...

I love your new little logo on your pics!

Jenny C said...

So cute, Whit!! I love the logo as well! See you tonight!