


Happy birthday Halle!! I got to take some pictures of my friend Kristy's daughter for her birthday that is on friday, it was fun! Kristy, your daughter is such a cutie, and very photogenic, and such a cute personality...in fact I've decided... I'd like to keep her! I hope you don't mind. :) Ethan, my son that is the same age, screams whenever I get the camera out, so it shocked me that Halle cooperated so well. Thanks Kris!
2 comments:
Whit-
Both of your photo shoots turned out SO CUTE!!
You do such a great job!! I need to get a disc from you with a few of the pictures that you have taken of girls with our stuff on so that I can put on our website and give you a little shout out. =]
I finished all of the Twilight books and I feel so lost. =[
Hard not having something to look forward to. LOL!
Look you are such a little professional! We will have you so busy you won't know what to do!
Post a Comment