Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Hyers






This is our Bishop and his darling family...they are the nicest people in the world!! I love this family!! I took some family pictures for them the other day and I have to say they were troopers!! Randie and Kellen (the two in the back) had surgery on the same day, a few days before we took these so they were such good sports to do this. I had to laugh though because towards the end after almost every pose all the guys were saying "okay, we're done!" Here are a few. I have to say that Kellen you crack me up!! I can't count how many times I would open a picture and just burst out laughing! The faces that kid can pull!!

2 comments:

The Mills said...

Whit-- Good job, you should read all the coments on my blog about the pics you took for us! You are an amazing photographer!

Jenny C said...

Hi Whitney!! I found you on blog world! I didn't know you take pictures. They look great! Your boys are getting so big!