
So I am already reading this a second time-- I thought it was really good!! I''ve read that a lot of people didn't like it, but I think she did an amazing job as usual!! I am just wondering if I will ever be able to stop reading these books, I never get tired of them!! I cannot wait until the movie comes out, hopefully it will do the book justice. Even if they only get one scene right it will be worth it though!! The Twilight sage is a definate must read!!

These are our vamp boyfriends we met at the Breaking Dawn release party, I was trying to look scared but it didn't come across well :)

2 comments:
I just borrowed Twilight from Candice yesterday. What is the order the books go so I know. I will have to borrow the next at Girls night on Sat, which I am totally excited for!!!
I can't believe how obsessed I am with them. I actually think about them all day and when I will be able to sit down and read more.
I had no idea!
We will all have to plan to go to the movie together!
See you on Saturday. What I am suppose to bring? Was it just a treat to share?
Post a Comment