
I had to put a couple up Katie, don't hate me!! Katie is such a good sport, she let me take maternity pictures of her even though she really didn't want to do them. I know how she feels, when I was prego I wouldn't go near a camera. If I looked like Katie does pregnant though that would be a different story! She is so tiny and just all belly, without a hint of strechmarks! So not fair!
2 comments:
Not fair, you should not look that good pregnant! I am glad you posted them. They are stinking cute1 She'll be glad she took them
Katie you are a babe!!! Wow Pregnancy does you well. Congrats on # 2 for you? I better get going I am way behind all of you guys. Whitney you Rock and you have always been so georgous. It was good to see you the other night girls night. Sorry I had to take off.
Post a Comment