I got scared from a news clip I saw and immediatly clicked over to private, but I realized I don't know everyone's emails so if you want to leave a comment with your email and I will add you!
Whitney...it's Lindsey! I actually check your blog (I hope that's okay). I love your photograhpy, you are awesome! Please add me if it's okay to your list: tldunkley@earthlink.net
12 comments:
not sure if you have mine so here it is jaimeharris@yahoo.com
I think I might go private too!
jayson_miller@sfcn.org
I think you already added us. But... jbills1@gmail.com
Just in case! =]
Are you still okay with the pictures this Sunday?
Add us Birds. kamisubird_1@msn.com
You are too funny. My email is april-briggs@comcast.net
I'd love to keep up
I'd love to keep up with your family! santaquinsniper@gmail.com
Heather
add us, lynsiemills@hotmail.com
Whitney...it's Lindsey! I actually check your blog (I hope that's okay). I love your photograhpy, you are awesome! Please add me if it's okay to your list: tldunkley@earthlink.net
Please keep me on so I have some good music to listen to at work. raw215@cfl.rr.com
me me me me!!! randiehyer@hotmail.com
love you whit!
jennyleecapell@gmail.com
if you go private. Add me please.
gkmurdoch@gmail.com
-
Thanks
Katherine
Post a Comment