




These guys are such a darling family and their girls are the cutest ever! They both have the most amazing eyes I've ever seen. They were so cute and loved to have their pictures taken. When I had them put on their tutus they just took off dancing. One thing I learned while I was taking their pictures is I need to be mindful of who is behind me when I say "Look for the fairies", right Haley?
3 comments:
Oh I love these!! Haddie is so serious in every picture. You really capture their personalities:)
Thanks for doing our pictures, and spending so much time on them. You did awesome! I've just had to accept that Hadlie will never smile for the camera. (maybe if she got the fairy joke). I love them! They'll make good Christmas gifts. Thanks again!
Whit you did such an amazing job on these. Haley has such a cute family and darling girls!!! Love them!
Post a Comment