Friday, October 23, 2009
My HcG diet experience...finally :)
Everyone knows by now that I suck at blogging so it's no surprise that I am just now getting around to this, now that I've been off the diet for two weeks. My final weightloss after ending the diet was 8 pounds...yes that is all. I did not cheat once. Am I disappointed...a little. I had in mind that I would lose like 15 pounds but I can't complain because I did everything under the sun to lose weight and it just wouldn't come off before I did this. And,those 8 pounds I lost were pure fat, I wish I would have kept track of the inches that I lost because I think there is a big difference. I dropped a size and my big ol baby belly is almost gone. But more importantly I just feel better. Being off the diet now, I don't crave sugar like I used to, I don't eat as much. I sleep better, and have more energy. I didn't think I did eat that much before I started it, but when you live off of 500 calories a day you realize that we eat WAY more than we need to! I've even lost 2 pounds since I've been off the diet for a grand total so far of 10 pounds lost. I haven't even really been trying since I've been off it. Talking with my doctor he said that the HcG will in a sense "reset" your hypothalmus gland which after having babies gets all messed up which can cause thyroid issues (which I have had) and your metabolism to suck. So anyways, yes the diet is hard, you don't appriciate being able to drink a glass of milk until you haven't been able to for 23 days, but is the diet worth it...YES!! I would do it again, although I am doing everything in my power so that I don't have to! So hopefully this will help anyone if they are considering it. I totally recommend it, just don't go into it with any expectations of how much you will lose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dieting try this blog out...
http://loseweightnow-private.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment