Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Rylee & Addie
These two cousins were so adorable I could hardly stand it! Rylee is just the cutest and most easygoing baby I've ever seen--and those eyes--hello gorgeous! Addie never fails to have me laughing my head off. I wish these pictures had sound with them so you could hear her little munchkin voice saying "cheeese...mom I know how to do this, mom don't tell me how to sit, I said no mom!-- cheeeeese." Addie has become a big sister since we took these so a big congrats to Jess and Joe and little baby Crew! Thanks for being so patient for your peek guys! I tell ya the stomach flu fairy really likes our house right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks Whit!!!! I love this one! It is DARLING!! Addy looks so sweet...=] I can't wait to see the rest of them!
I wanted to get some Newborn pics of Crew. When you are feeling better, let me know. Maybe in the next week or so?
Can you believe he is a week old today?!?!?
She is so sweet! He's really a week old?! That is crazy!
I agree they are stunning! Two beautiful girls. Addy cracks me up!
Post a Comment