Okay...I really can't believe I am doing this, but I saw it on Jaime's blog and thought it sounded fun and like Jaime said it will probably be a little scary. Everyone that reads this...you need to do this. Let's see what we can remember about the good ol' days. I REALLY can't believe I am putting a picture of me on here. Here are the directions: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. Come on all my blog followers... I want to post some about you, let's see this on your blog!!!"
4 comments:
Hey Whit thanks for leaving a memory on my blog! I do remember Faustino although I didn't remember the name until now :) about a year after HS I saw him working at Mi Ranchito in Payson and he spilled rootbeer all over me (I think I made him nervous) LOL Loved Belnap! What a dumb class but it was fun walking and gossiping with you! I also remember getting your wedding invite (like right after graduation :)) You guys looked so cute with your leather jackets :) I love staying in touch with you!!!
Whit I have so many good memories of and with you, but one of the best is you driving on the sidewalk at Sadies at BYU. Or was it the time we were doing a video scavenger hunt for my birthday and you in the Villa Theater asking for popcorn or whatever it was with your pigtails. Too many to choose from. All so much fun and funny. I guess good friends have good memories!! Thanks for being such a good friend! ASH
Our trips to Girls Camp. Remember driving your mom's car at Sadie Hawkins after we had just got like 15 feet of snow!? Can you imagine letting your 16 year old take your car now? It is amazing how much older you think you are at that age! haha! Thanks for the good times and for your friendship!
i don't know if I can leave my memory of me and you but all i have to say is LAS VEGAS senior trip and not wanting to be hit on my guys so we decided to be ....... love you whit that was an awesome trip! Kristy
Post a Comment