



I got to take some pictures of my friend Ashley's baby today, it was so fun! Elliete was the perfect little model. She slept almost the entire time and let us do what we wanted with her. She didn't even pee!! The pictures turned out really cute!! Thanks to our friends Jessica and Krista with Tootsie Bug for the darling headbands, and tutu!! Thanks Ash, it was fun, we'll have to do this again :)
5 comments:
Whit I am just loving the pictures! They are darling! I can't wait to see them all. You did an awesome job, again Thanks! we really appreciate it.
Whit!! You did an amazing job!! They look so good!!
Those photos are amazing. I love the one in the old wagon.
Whit you are amazing! cute pictures. Halle has to be next that is if she will stay still
Whitney, hey do you want to take pics for me when I come down August 16th? Those newborn pics are darling....... I love the pic of the baby in the basket, where was that taken?
Post a Comment