



I just wanted to tell my bro and his darling girlfriend thankyou so much for being my guinea pig models last Sunday! They were troopers, putting their feet in freezing water and going wherever I asked them to go which resulted in stinging nettle injuries( I really am so sorry!!). I asked them to model for me so I could get some practice taking pictures...I took about 200 pictures and these are the ones that turned out "okay". I still need a lot of practice so I am glad you guys are so willing! I love you guys!! *As we speak they are both changing their numbers and moving out of the country* :D
2 comments:
Whit those pictures are stunning! When do you want to take some of Elliette? I will pay you, let me know. thanks for dinner, that is so super sweet of you. I really really appreciate it! Thanks again!
We had so much fun with you guys and your cute little family last night. Thanks again for coming, it was g.r.e.a.t! Again, love your blog, and you picture taking skills I am excited to see more. Hope you don't mind if I add you to our blog friends. Ours is gregkamisubirdfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment