Our cute boys
I love this picture!
Braxton loves to pose for the camera!We had a very busy Fourth, we went up to my Grandparents cabin on the third and stayed the night. The kids thought that was the funnest thing ever. We took our four wheelers and had a ball. Ethan is obsessed with four wheelers and calls them "fur" he can say four and wheeler seperatley, but when he says them together it comes out "fur"! It is so funny! We left the cabin and hurried home to change and then we went to Utah lake with Jeds parents. They had borrowed a pontoon boat from their store so we could watch the stadium of fire fireworks from the lake. I had never done this and it is seriously so much fun, and we didn't have to deal with the traffic or a million crazed Hannah Montana fans!!
1 comment:
The boys are so cute and getting so big! I can't believe Dyl is going to be nine, that makes you old Whit :) I need a copy of this picture with all three boys to send to Dan, it'll probably make him cry.
Post a Comment