Sunday, September 14, 2008

Addie


I just got back from taking some pictures of Addie and I think I got my exercise in for the day! She is a mover! She was so cute and hillarious I had a hard time trying not to laugh so I could take the picture. I had to hurry and put one up because with 300 pictures it might take a bit to get them all done. The top is the original and the bottom has the vintage finish. (I am loving this vintage look!) Jess--let me know what you think.






4 comments:

Jess and Joe said...

So Cute Whit!!!!! I love the vintage look too. You did such a great job! I can't thank you enough! Can't wait to see the other 299...LOL!
Thanks Again - You are the best!

jaime said...

sooo cute!!!

Ashley Bogard said...

Adorable! I love it! You are awesome.

The Mills said...

Whit those pics are adorable, where were they taken? Hey I can't find a frame that is 10x20 of that collage thing of Avery,What should I do?