Monday, September 22, 2008

Favorites of Addy




Here are some more of my favorites of Addy's pictures, I still can't get over how cute she is. The tutu and headband are so dang cute! (They are both from Tootsiebug.com, check it out, their stuff is awesome!!) We for sure need to get her and Ethan together to play! Thanks Jess and Joe and Happy Birthday Addy!!

4 comments:

Jess and Joe said...

Thanks again Whit. Everyone has been dying over them all night and how cute they turned out!
My sister-in-law Megan is having her baby in November and wants you to do some newborn photo's of her.
=]
LOVE the new background! So CUTE!

haley said...

Those pictures are adorable. I need to have you take our family pictures and do some cute ones of Gracie & Hadlie for me too. Now you can do Carly & Austins wedding! I'm so excited for them.
Haley

Kami Su said...

Your pictures are so fun to look at. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I especially love how you did the t w o. in three different pictures, what a cute idea.

And thanks for sharing in my frustrating days, nice to know you're not alone.

Carly said...

Hey Whit! I finally made a blog for me and Austin. I cant wait for you to do our pictures. I especially like the vintage one:)