Monday, September 15, 2008

two


I got this idea from a picture I saw somewhere and I thought it was cute, but these turned out better than I could have ever hoped for! Jess--Addy is going to be such a little hearbreaker when she is older! I love the one with the "O", but what I really love are the outtakes. Addy is such a mover we had a hard time getting her to hold the letter AND hold still. I got a couple of pictures with the letter flying through the air and a look on Addy's face like "Why do they keep giving me this darn thing!!"

3 comments:

Jess and Joe said...

LOL!! I told you you would have your work cut out for you. She is such a BUSY little thing.
But, you seriously could not have done a better job with her. If you can take this good of pictures of her then anything is possible!! Thanks again Whit!! I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE them!! And the invites turned out so adorable!

Shaun & April said...

Hey Whitney, I am looking to get a camera for christmas and have no idea what direction to take... I am not a professional by any means but love to take fun photos... can you send me some ideas of something that would get me started, but not to high-tech that I won't know how to use it?? You can email me at april-briggs@comcast.net

Thanks

Jenny C said...

Hi Whit!! I want you to take some pics of my kids....and all of us, if I can get Phil to participate:) Carlee will be two Nov. 2 so I want to atleast get some of her. i will get in touch with you.