Friday, October 10, 2008

Ash, Jeremey, & Elliette









Jeremey I probably spelled your name wrong huh? Sorry! Anyways, these guys are so awesome! They were troopers putting up with cold, rain, many different locations and don't forget my "didn't get any sleep blondiness"! (Really, someone cut your powerlines?) Ashley's known me long enough to know that I really am a blonde, but so much for impressing her mother in law! Oh well! Here are a few of my favs, I hope you like them Ash, it was kind of a sucky day for pictures but they turned out okay in spite.

4 comments:

Ashley Bogard said...

I thought you were not going to show any of my double chin!!! :) Well atleast the baby and Jer look good. I can't wait to see them all, they look cute already. Thanks again!

haley said...

Too Cute! You do a good job. Will you do mine next?

Jess and Joe said...

Love them!! You need to post some more! =]

Robertson family said...

Whatever Ash, you're gorgeous! Have fun in Moab!