Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Fun!!

showing off their candy Alexa

Braxton

Dylan (don't know what I did with the camera :)

Finding a clue on the scavenger hunt



dylan in the spook alley (it was pitch black)

The traditional pumpkin light

I'm shocked that Braxton wanted to do the spook alley!

My scary kids




Last week we took the kids on the Haunted train ride, it was fun, not too scary though which was good for the kids. Well I take that back, Braxton was freaked the whole time. He is so funny, he freaks out over the silliest things. Ethan wasn't even scared! We also had our annual family Halloween party last night which is always a blast! Jed's mom and her sisters always go all out. Everyone dresses up ( Jed was a red neck like he is every year :) We had a fortune teller, spook alley, fishing pond, horse rides, and the scavenger hunt. It really was a blast!! Thanks everyone for such a fun party!!

7 comments:

Ashley Bogard said...

I wish my family did something like that, we are boring. How fun. I love Jed's costume!

Jess and Joe said...

Love the costumes! That one of Dylan sitting in the chair is just plain scary...the fact that is was dark.
That is a fun family tradition!!

Kemari said...

Hey I found your blog! Cute pictures! Mine is kemariandderek.blogspot.com this is our fav party of the year! good food, fun times

Jess and Joe said...

Hey Whit. I need to make a picture appt. it is for our family pictures and then my mom wanted you to do their/our family pictures. I figured we would just do them all at the same time. If that works for you. =]
Also...my mom wondered if you could photoshop out Sam's earrings??

Bob and Donna said...

Hey Whitney ! We got the cd and love all of the pictures. Such a great gift you have given us. I can't wait to get some printed and up for everyone to see. Our email address is raw215@cfl.rr.com if you ever need anything. I hope we get to see you again soon.

The Mills said...

Whit, hey can you take our family pic when we come down for a x-mas card?

averett's said...

Hey Whitney! It's Heather (Snyder)!
How are you doing! Your kids are so cute and getting so big! It's been forever since I've seen ya!